Monday, May 7, 2012

Dead Sea Photos

I can't believe I forgot to post the remaining Dead Sea photos. I finally got them from my friend, so here they are! Enjoy!
Floating weightlessly on the surface of the Dead Sea

Can just barely see Israel on the other side

A huge rock of pure salt. Dare you to lick it.
Rubbing it on your hands made your hand nice and smooth and soft.

Trying very hard not to tip over.  In the Dead Sea you don't have to fight to stay afloat, you have to fight to stay balanced. It's always pushing you up cause its so dense.

Look at that form.

The sale caked on to Redwan's back

Fresh water spout to since the salt off. It became quite painful after awhile to have the
salt rubbing on your skin!

 That's all the dead sea photos! I am working on my post for the wedding I went to over the weekend and will post that tomorrow most likely! 
Less than a month until I return to the US!

No comments:

Post a Comment