Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Photos from campus!

I am leaving soon, so I decided to try to keep posting and just post random photos from my daily life on campus! Enjoy! Looking forward to coming home soon!

Pregnant kitties that live outside our dorms! Waiting for them to give birth!

Vandalization of the Atlas in the library. Crossed our Israel
and put Palestine

I wanted a Capri Sun from the vending machine, but it
got stuck, so we shook it and I got some free stuff as
well! Yay!

Just your typical Arab-style makeup. Not a fan...
The guest sitting room at the house of the girl I tutor in English

Between every chair is a tissue box


The chicken and rice her maid served us for lunch! Delicious!

This cool guy wears his sunglasses, INSIDE...

This is why I love the International Studies students here,
they bring desserts to school for everyone!

International Studies students playing a game

Arabic Coffee

Notice the guys fancy facial hair, comes down at a point
on the jaw. This is very in-style among the Arabs

No comments:

Post a Comment